Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivia Jeon

2 posters

Go down

Vivia Jeon Empty Vivia Jeon

Post by Vivia Jeon Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:25 pm

VIVIA JEON, UNCLAIMED FOURTH COHORT LEGIONNAIRE
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE FLOATING IN SPACE
Vivia Jeon 5XDTaue Vivia Jeon 9Aa74zi Vivia Jeon K9YwM1O Vivia Jeon Y8WDJ9g
AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE ALL GOING
20, GRAY ACE BI, SINGLE

OVERVIEW Viv's a much happier person than she was in the past, better at learning to properly deal and work with what's best for herself in the aftermath of her escape from an abusive and, eventually, murderous father. She's unflappable and bold in her kindness, believing softness a virtue and her definitive identifier is as a dreamer. She's got her head in the clouds more often than not with a boundless well of curiosity and the heart of an explorer. Despite this, she's got to be analytical and fiercely determined in her quest to space. Viv also has a habit of slipping back into the strained energetic and charismatic persona that she's worn so long as a protective overcompensation in the face of her previously troubled household to the point where she's not sure where the facade begins or ends. Viv was adopted by two women and taken from her terrible father, eventually learning to readjust well enough to aspire to be an astronaut until she was interrupted by Lupa who only really accepted her after she'd learned to struggle and allow herself some modicum of vulnerability.

DESIRED PLOTS

• I am a HUGE sucker for romance and would love a girlfriend for Vivia (as I imagine she much prefers feminine people)
  • However, she's basically open for any kind of plot
  • Be warned, though, I am ridiculously fond of in depth plotting and will probably follow up with you about most plots
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • I also much prefer using Discord so PM me for my account if you're willing to talk over there!
Vivia Jeon
Vivia Jeon
Unclaimed Legacy
Fourth Cohort

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-06-04

Back to top Go down

Vivia Jeon Empty Re: Vivia Jeon

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:37 pm

So I've got this Roman who I think would love to meet Vivia... I'll PM you my Discord in a bit.
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
Legacy of Neptune Sensitivi
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2015-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivia Jeon Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:27 am

I PMed you mine first if that's okay! Discord isn't necessary, either, so if you'd rather not use it, that's fine.
Vivia Jeon
Vivia Jeon
Unclaimed Legacy
Fourth Cohort

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: