Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Orion

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Orion Empty Alexander Orion

Post by Alexander Orion Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Alexander Orion
Alexander Orion Kit-harington-mainx400
20 || Straight|| Single
Son of Eros

Short Character Description:
Alexander, or as he prefers Alex, is a talkative type. He always has something to say, Because of the death of his mother he has a bit of depression, he likes to hide it behind a mask of humor, and a smile that is most obviously fake. He has been missing for some time and has returned. Much of what happened to him on the outside haunts him, and he buried it deep down in an attempt to forget. Alexander also has a ring given to him by his father that helps him suppress emotions, when he feels too much it bites him. He has also been known to be a little bit of a player. Okay a lot of a player. He gets with a lot of women but if he commits to one he stays with her.  

Desired plots:
~Romance: Any type really, as an Eros child he finds himself in all kinds of strange situations with girls, so if you want to be in one, I'm your guy. Wink
~Conflicts: Not really with him so much as he stumbles upon something that he shouldn't have. An argument between lovers, a hatred turned deadly. It gives him a chance to use his peacemaking abilities.
~Danger: Fight some monsters, get some beat up a little, get some cuts.

Anything else?
Open to pretty much anything else.
Alexander Orion
Alexander Orion
Son of Eros
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-08-17

Back to top Go down

Alexander Orion Empty Re: Alexander Orion

Post by Ivar Larson Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:19 am

Hey I'm Ivar, not really one for romance but I'd love to slay some monsters with a son of Eros. Very Happy
Ivar Larson
Ivar Larson
Unclaimed Greek Demigod

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Glad to see you back! I'd love for Robyn and Alex to get together again!

I'd also be interested to see interaction between alex and my other character Michael. I think Alex is basically everything that Michae is not, at least in the lady department, so it would be an interesting interaction.
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2015-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Orion Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:22 am

Ivar, I'd be down. I'd like to write some combat to get used to it again. If you want to set up a thread I will hop on it.

ROBYN!!, Hello again. Either is fine. I'd love to see Alex and Robyn interacting again, they have a fun little flirtation thing that was fun. Also, Alex never had an older sister and he needs one. And Alex is always willing to give some lessons in love.
Alexander Orion
Alexander Orion
Son of Eros
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down