Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá

+5
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Emilia Song-Caro
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Max Farraday
Naomi Brooks
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá Empty Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá

Post by Naomi Brooks Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá Tumblr_o2pekfQL7B1v1cdi6o8_250
20 || Bisexual || Single
Daughter of Morpheus 

Short Character Description:
In the time Naomi has spent at Camp Half-Blood, she has trained to become a worthy opponent and has continued to push herself to improve upon the traits and tendencies she resents about herself. However, while she has made steady progress, she is still inexperienced and will have to step out of her comfort zone in order to grow into the person she wishes to be. Due to her recent claiming, Naomi is still figuring out how to adjust to the newfound identity of her godly parent, and has been given a chance to explore more about herself as well as the mysteries the camp has to offer. Opposed to Greek stereotypes, Naomi mostly keeps to herself due to a hesitation to trust in others, but is open to meeting new people if given the chance. She is friendly, but would rather be approached than be expected to do the approaching, and can be good company once she feels comfortable around a person, although she has a tendency to be philosophical and a bit dreamy. Naomi is a detached observer for the most part, analytical and observant of people when she first meets them, which gives her a trait for viewing situations from multiple perspectives. She enjoys music, literature, walking, and photography.

Desired Plots:
~A sibling type friendship
~Close friendships (squad anyone?)
~Love interest
~A few people who can give her the chance to explore her new powers (people with nightmares, etc.)
~Enemies/frenemies would be lovely x3
~Casual friendships/acquaintances
~Guy friends would be cool, maybe some who would flirt with her
~Someone who could make her "snappy" side come out when they meet
~Unhealthy friendships
~Training/sparring buddies

Anything Else?
I’m aiming to expand on Naomi’s character so that she has more depth and can grow more as she gets used to life as a half-blood. People who can make her “darker, repressed” side show up a bit more would be just as welcome as people who try to get her to be more outgoing, so that she’s always questioning herself and the person she’s becoming.  Also, if someone could kind of fill her in on the past occurrences in both camps, that would be awesome :3

Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá Tumblr_inline_nl92z57IiP1rifr4k
18 || Straight || Single
Unclaimed Roman Half-Blood || Legionnaire of the First Cohort

Short Character Description:
Marísol hails from a wealthy family within Valencia, Spain, and is a returning legionnaire from the original Camp Jupiter. Most of the time, she goes by Arí, unless she dislikes a person, in which case she will strongly insist on being approached by her full name. She was raised to be a proper, respectable lady with class, but has no tolerance for gender stereotypes or sexism. In fact, she has done her best to rebel against this expectation of her parents, and will happily give anyone who dare stereotype her a piece of her mind and a good sparring challenge. She is independent and very stubborn. Ever proud of her heritage, Marisol carries herself with a confident stride, never one to consciously submit to orders she disagrees with, even though she has great respect for those who are higher ranked than her. In fact, she believes that everyone should respect their leaders, unless there is something she believes should be changed, in which case she will present her opinion in a polite manner and offer possible suggestions on how to fix disagreements in a civil manner.  Clever and sharp-tongued, Marísol can be a bit haughty and critical of those whom she dislikes, though this is only if a person has done something to offend her as she is opposed to disliking people outright for no apparent reason. Since she was raised to be polite to others, Marísol absolutely despises those who have bad manners. Despite her slightly intimidating presence, once someone spends a bit of time around Marísol, she is laid back, and can be quite humorous in a mature, "sassy" way. Along with being resourceful and helpful to those seeking advice with archery, or school subjects, she loves having conversations with people over various topics, and is always interested in listening to those with different cultural backgrounds due to her desire to travel the world one day. She enjoys foreign language and literature, Psychology, and theater.

Desired Plots:
*Old friends from Camp Jupiter
*Someone from Camp Jupiter whom she really looked up to ((Mia))
*New friends, Greek and Roman
*Enemies old and new! x3
*A friend who’s the complete polar opposite of her and would tease her about her “serious” personality/try to get her to lighten up
*Someone on the receiving end of her attitude and haughty critique
*People who irritate her in general...maybe a few who do it on purpose just to get on her nerves
*Fellow theatre geeks/people who share her interests
*Training/sparring buddies

Anything Else?
I’m honestly up for anything. If you have any ideas for a plot, let me know!

Last edited by Naomi Brooks on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Age Change - Naomi)
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá Empty Re: Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá

Post by Max Farraday Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Max could do for the friend role if you're interested.
My only open thread right now is in the woods. Looking forward for a RP with you Very Happy
Max Farraday
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2015-06-20

Back to top Go down

Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá Empty Re: Naomi Brooks and Marísol Salcedo Castillá

Post by Naomi Brooks Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:13 pm

That would be great! I'll send you a PM Smile
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Sure thing.
Max Farraday
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2015-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Hey there Naomi, so Xylia is a dryad - without siblings of any sort, of course - but based on what I read about Naomi's character, I think that Naomi would make a great "little sister/friend" for Xylia. What do you think? Xylia would probably call her "sapling" or "little one", haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:43 pm

@Xylia I think that sounds lovely Smile I think they'd get along really well. And haha, that sounds adorable
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Great, I have a couple of threads starting up (possibly one group thread you're welcome to jump into - a large "camp-meets-Xylia-and-vice-versa) but if you have a plot in mind, let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:22 pm

I have a new boy (too lazy, as usual, to switch accounts)...he's a Roman, but I think he and Naomi could make good friends.
Izzy Abney...check him out. Smile
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:04 pm

@Elijah Awesome! I checked out Izzy's plot page, and I think it'd be great. Naomi's very accepting, so I think she'd be able to help with his insecurities around people. Should we plot?
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Huzzah! Very Happy This is exciting. XD
But YES to plotting! Do you have Skype, by any chance?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:49 pm

It is! I love plotting with people :3 little Naomi can grow.
And great! I do have a skype, I believe it's doll.ita79
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Super dooper. ^^ I just added you, when you can check it and all. Very Happy
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Yaay! And si, I just accepted you Smile
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Updated to add my Roman character, Marísol Smile
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:30 pm

If Naomi or Marisol would want to RP with Emma, that sounds amazing. Friend roles and sarcastic, funny friendships are always cool! DM for details if you're interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:10 am

Hi Naomi! I love the description you've written for Arí, and I've a feeling she'd make good training buddies with Gabby. I think Gabby would be drawn to Arí due to having a similar background (Gabby's family owns a vineyard and winery in Napa, and her grandfather is a titled Frenchman), and Gabby could take some lessons from
Arí's confidence and independence. Very Happy
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
Legacy of Neptune Sensitivi
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2015-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Marísol Salcedo Castillá Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Aw thanks! And that sounds great, actually!

I'll send you a PM Smile
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Unclaimed Roman Demigod
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Marísol Salcedo Castillá Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Oh @Emma, I almost forgot!

I think either of them could get along well! Perhaps Naomi and Emma could meet? She's been talking to Max so that would be some common ground. Plus, she can be pretty nurturing, and she could help if Emma ever has nightmares.
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Unclaimed Roman Demigod
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarpedon Illicon Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Heya! Gratz on your new charrie Smile Up for a First Cohort welcome thread? Saar's been feeling a little isolated from the rest of his cohort.
Sarpedon Illicon
Sarpedon Illicon
Legacy of Mars Gratis
First Cohort

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marísol Salcedo Castillá Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Thanks so much! I'm having so much fun with her so far xD

It's been a while since we've talked, and I'm so sorry about that. And that would be really nice!
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Unclaimed Roman Demigod
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarpedon Illicon Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Haha yeah it's been a while, it's great having you back! Let's PM deets? =) Saar's a great lover of literature and appreciates a good play xD
Sarpedon Illicon
Sarpedon Illicon
Legacy of Mars Gratis
First Cohort

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marísol Salcedo Castillá Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Thanks, you too!

And awesome, I'll send you one Smile
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Unclaimed Roman Demigod
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:09 pm

Naomi & Myka

Sooooooooooo Myka has nightmares about the car accident she was that killed her dad Very Happy  Naomi could figure out her powers, and Myka can have new friends Very Happy

Naomi & Jenn
Jenn's been recovering from some trauma that happened a few years ago, and has the occasional nightmare and whatnot.  Maybe Naomi can help Jenn come to terms with what happened and help with her nightmares along the way.  
Also, Jenn's pretty chill (by chill I mean she likes a vast majority of people...I actually can only think of one person she doesn't like...and they're a god XD Sooooo) and I can see Naomi and her being friends at some point? Very Happy

Marisol & Calla
So, Calla was pretty well known at old Camp, and very well established.  The two could have been friends, and maybe Calla could have been the one Marisol looked up to? ^^"

Marisol & Jenn
Again, Jenn's pretty chill XD  She's interested about the Romans, because the last she knew about them there was a dictator and the gates were closed ^^

Marisol & Myka
They're both living in First, so odds are they're going to interact at some point Very Happy
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Marísol Salcedo Castillá Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Those all sound great! Should we plot over Skype?
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Marísol Salcedo Castillá
Unclaimed Roman Demigod
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Galanis Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Sure!  My skype is linked here if you want to add me Very Happy I'm mobile right now XD
Myka Galanis
Myka Galanis
Unclaimed Legacy

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next