Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page

+4
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Robyn Walsh
8 posters

Go down

Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page Empty Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page

Post by Robyn Walsh Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Robyn Walsh
21 || Straight || It's Complicated
Daughter of Aphrodite

Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page Tumblr_o5iw5mrNXS1s2szr6o1_500

Short Character Description:
Robyn came to Camp Half Blood at the age of 14. She was quickly claimed and made camp her home right away, since she doesn’t have any family in the outside world. Sometime during her second year at camp, Chiron asked her to be a seeker and work with satyrs in finding and protecting confused demigods, and making sure they found camp safely. Recently, after three years away from camp, Robyn was forced to return due to an injury that left her unable to continue safely in the outside world.

Robyn is a small girl with a huge attitude. She suffers from a short temper; however, her time abroad has helped her to learn to control her emotions, lest monsters be attracted. Robyn has a way with words. She loves to talk and loves to flirt even more. What's the harm in using a little Aphrodite charm every once in a while? Robyn enjoyed causing trouble in her younger years for attention, and will occasionally partake in a little mischief here and there. She also has a nurturing and motherly side to her as well. She has a huge heart and is a loyal friend and will not hesitate to stand up for others when justice is called for.

Desired plots:
Friends - Robyn loves meeting new people. She is extremely friendly and curious and somewhat nosy. She makes friends easily and knows how to keep them.
Romance - Robyn needs a possible romantic interest (or multiple). Nothing too serious because she has a bad habit of toying with peoples’ hearts.
Irritant- Robyn is easily irritated by people, and has no problem letting people know that. If anyone wants to constantly irritate her for the fun of it then be my guest!
Opponent- Robyn can be an intense person. She doesn’t have a filter and she can come off as somewhat “high and mighty” and slightly arrogant. People will most likely either feel intimidated or dislike her from first impression.
Sibling Relationship - Robyn is the motherly type and would love to serve as a mentor or a sister figure to anyone who is younger/more inexperienced than she.

Anything else?
~I'm open to basically anything! Just let me know if you have any ideas or if you want to play a part in Robyn's development!

Michael King
17 || Definitely 100% Straight || Single
Unclaimed

Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page Tumblr_nssa58eZl01she1iko3_250

Short Character Description:
Michael is your typical All-American guy from small town from Ohio. He grew up with his mother, who had suffered from acute brain trauma due to an accident early in Michael's life, and his two grandparents. Michael was raised in a conservative household and lived a simple life. He was the star quarterback of his high school football team and all around 'golden boy' in his small town. Michael was rushed to camp by a Seeker after almost being killed by a giant posing as a player on his school's rival team.

Michael makes friends easily and is very charismatic. He is strong willed and stubborn when it comes to standing up for what he believes in. He believes that respect should be earned and he has no tolerance for people who don't know how to show respect to authority. He is also a fiercely loyal friend. Michael likes to play the hero, and is a natural born leader. However, his need to gain the approval of those around him and be seen as brave can sometimes cause him to act recklessly. Michael can also come across as slightly arrogant at times, and his strong opinions can sometimes rub people the wrong way. He is a real man's man, and he doesn't tend to wear his heart on his sleeve as he is quite out of touch with his emotions.

Desired Plots:
Friends- Michael loves making friends and is able to do so quite easily as he has a way of making people feel like they are special and like they are wanted.
Love interest- Michael is quite charming and his charisma makes him extremely likeable. Girls have a tendency to swoon over him, though he doesn't always get the hint when a girl likes him. When he does find someone he likes, he can get a little flustered and isn't exactly the smoothest guy.
Opponent- Even though Michael wants everybody to like him, he knows that not everybody will. Having always been a part of the popular crowd, he is used to some people seeing him as "too good" and he doesn't expect that to change at camp.

Anything Else?
~ I would love to hear some possible plot ideas from you guys! Don’t be afraid to shoot me a PM anytime!

Last edited by Robyn Walsh on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : *Updated* New Character!)
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2015-02-10

Back to top Go down

Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page Empty Re: Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:41 am

Ooh! This sounds interesting! Very Happy Zara would be up to anything.

Back to top Go down

Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page Empty Re: Robyn Walsh and Michael King Plot Page

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:07 pm

I like her already. Alexander is up for all of the above. PM if your interested

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:23 am

New update to Robyn's Plot Page!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:22 am

Evinest is willing to fill some of the Roman plot part

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sat May 02, 2015 6:17 pm

So I'm not sure where this all fits, but Elijah's boyfriend is a son of Venus...so like, Robyn's Roman brother, though Elijah doesn't necessarily do well with other Venus kids (he's trying), but adding the Greek portion could be interesting too, if we can find a relationship that fits.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:21 pm

I'd be interested in the love triangle plot you posted about. Shall we PM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:26 pm

Jenna could really use a mentor! Robyn's spunky personality perfectly contrasts Jenna's quieter personality! They would get along great! Please PM as I would love to discuss details!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:29 pm

I'm curious as to how Robyn and Naomi would get along Smile their personalities are pretty different so they could either clash, or get along well depending on how they meet. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM :3
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Added a new character! Check her out!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Serenity Steele Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:56 pm

How would Cassandra feel about a child of Apollo? I'm not sure if they can be friends or not, but I read in her history that Apollo almost took advantage of her virginity? Yeah, I'm just wondering how she would feel about his children? Smile
Olivia Serenity Steele
Olivia Serenity Steele
Daughter of Apollo
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm

I think we should try and figure out something with Elijah and Robyn again. ^^
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:26 am

@Liv: I think it would make for an interesting meeting! Cassandra would probably have some deep down resentment for Apollo's kids, but i think that Cassandra might learn to like Liv, and might even try recruiting her Wink

@Z: Yep! Still need to figure something out. Lets brainstorm!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:54 am

Yay! I'll catch you on Skype later! Very Happy
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:03 am

To everyone I am currently RPing with, I'm sorry for being so slow on my replies! School just started but I promise to try and get some responses up this week! Thanks for your patience!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael King Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi everyone! Check out my new Character!
Michael King
Michael King
Unclaimed Greek Demigod

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 pm

I definitely want to put Izzy and Michael together. XD I'm not sure how they'd meet, but Izzy wouldn't feed into Michael's need for approval and such. They'd butt heads at first, I think, but it could be really interesting.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:54 am

Naomi's pretty in touch with her emotions so I feel like she could be supportive of Michael if he's ever feeling down or stressed out about living up to other's expectations. She's gone through similar insecurities and she could help him realize that he doesn't always have to be what everyone wants him to be, that sometimes it's more fulfilling to be true to what he really wants.

Also, Michael and Marísol have similar views on respect for authority which could be like...a comfortable "okay, I agree with that idea" similarity initially, but I think they'd clash soon after because Arí can be critical of people which could intimidate him, and she'd dislike his occasional arrogance and how he seeks admiration from people. But I think after a while of going back and forth she'd find out it's because of how his grandparents put a lot of pressure on him and she'd be able to relate to him because that's how her stepfather was like with her.
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fairley Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:10 pm

I'm a bit full on Gabby threads at the moment, but I'd love for Gabby and Michael to interact. They have some similarities (such as their arrogance and need for admiration), and it'd be interesting to see if they clash or become good friends.

That said, I'm lowkey summoning Tyler Kindall because I'm so down for a Michael and Tyler enemy plot or something like that. Who gets to be Alpha?
Charlie Fairley
Charlie Fairley
Unclaimed Greek Demigod

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2016-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:22 pm

@Naomi: I think having that kind of a dynamic between Michael and Naomi would be really fun to have. Also, I can totally see Marisol and Michael hitting it off at first and then maybe like later in the relationship they start to really see who the other is and they have a harder time getting along after that.

@Lor: I think Michael would really take a liking to Gabby. I think they could really become good friends because I think they might have a deeper understanding for one another in the "need to be liked" area and hey could really help one another grow. As for Tyler, I need to PM him to plot because I love the "who is the alpha" idea.
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Hey, what about me? XD
We'll connect on Skype soon. Razz
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Great :3 Should we discuss over PM?
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Solus Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Flint has gotta meet this kid yo
Flint Solus
Flint Solus
Son of Hermes
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Delton Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 pm

I think Nicola and Michael would have an interesting friendship, she doesn't usually trust the 'charming' guys so maybe we could plot something? PM me if you're interested x
Nicola Delton
Nicola Delton
Daughter of Nemesis
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down